Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mar & Dax in Mar's Tomb - written by James Grigg


Legend has it the the great warrior Mar and his furry friend Dax built Haven City but during the process Mar was crushed by concrete, so the builders made him a tomb.
In the south port of Haven City his tomb stands in front of the deadly Barron Praxis’s Palace which stands at 200 metres high.
“The legend is fake.” Everyone in Haven City does not believe the legend except for Mar’s farther, Damous. There is also a kid called Jak who also believes it and wants to find out if it’s true or not. The next day Jak went to the tomb and climbed up it hoping no Krimzon Guards saw him. When he got to the top he found a way in. He went down an elevator into Mar’s Tomb and when he got to the bottom a huge door with the Light and Dark Eco symbols opened. When he got in and went down some stairs he saw a man praying. Jak went to ask what was wrong. He said “My name is Damous, Mar’s farther!” Jak looked surprised and carried on thou. “What’s your name?” “I’m Jak.” “Where are you going?” “To find Mar’s Tomb!” “Ok!”
Jak carried on and then he walked into a room then all the doors closed, then a giant snake fell from the roof. Jak turned into Dark Jak which uses Dark Eco and fought the snake. 10 mins had been then out of no where Dark Bomb! He killed the snake then an ottsle named Dax fell from the roof. “You killed my snake!” “And you are?” “An ottsle that used to be a human but now a furry mess who has a headache and my name is Dax, OK!” “What’s an ottsle?” asked Jak. “Weasel and an ottsle combined.” “Well I gotta go.” “Hey wait how did you kill him?” “If I tell you will you be quiet?” “Yes.” “I used my Dark Eco powers, OK!” “What?” said Dax. “I said shhhh!” “Ok.” “Follow me.” Jak and Dax leave the place and bump into Damous. “Hi Jak and ummm furry mess.” “See I hate my life!” said Dax. “ Hey Damous, I have a question, what did Mar look like?” “Ummm I’ll show you.” They all looked at the picture. Hey that looks like you Jak!” said Dax Then out of no where BOOM! A robot controlled by Barron Praxis lands behind Damous and shoots him! Damous says 5 last words. “Find my son for me.” Then dies. “Bye farther.” Said Jak “Jak lets kill that robot and Praxis!” Jak turns into Dark Jak and Dax runs and hides. Jak then turns into Giant Dark Jak then somehow grows wings like Light Jak. “Time for Dark Bomb!” “Jak NO!!!” “Why?” “The place will collapse!” “Right.” Jak punches left, then right, then an uppercut. Praxis is down, then Dark Strike that blows the robot up and kills Praxis! “That’s for killing my farther.” “Nice Jak.” “Don’t call me that call me by my real name, Mar!” “OK.”
2 weeks later Mar is the leader of Haven City again.
“Mar can I use your jet board?” “No.” “Please?” “No.” “Pleeeaase?” “NO!” “I’m using it anyway!” “DAAXXTTTEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment